ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES LISTED ON THIS SITE OR THROUGH YOUR VISIT TO THIS SITE ARE NOT TO BE CONSIDERED AS LEGAL OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, AND ARE TO BE USED FOR PERSONAL ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.
1. YOU AGREE TO NOT USE THIS SITE FOR ANY UNLAWFUL PURPOSE.
2. CONFIDENTIALITY AND TRADE SECRETS: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SYSTEMS, DESIGNS, WORDING, COLORS AND GRAPHICS ARE PROPRIETARY TRADE SECRETS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS, SERVICE MARKS, PATENTS, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND BY OTHER LAWS AND THAT THEIR USE IS RESTRICTED BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. USE OF THE CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM TENAGLIA MARKETING, LLC. IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT YOU WILL CREATE NO DERIVATIVE WORKS OF THIS SITE.
3. DISCLAIMER: TENAGLIA MARKETING, LLC. MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED) CONCERNING THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE. FURTHER, TENAGLIA MARKETING, LLC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT TRANSMISSION OF THE MATERIALS WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED NOR DOES IT WARRANT THAT THE MATERIALS WILL CONTAIN NO ERRORS NOR THAT THEY WILL BE ACCURATE. TENAGLIA MARKETING, LLC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE ITSELF OR THE SERVER WHICH TRANSMITS IT WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT MIGHT BE HARMFUL. NOR DO WE WARRANT THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU ALONE ASSUME ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING THE FULL COST OF ANY NECESSARY REPAIR OR SERVICE TO YOUR COMPUTER. BY USING THE SITE YOU WAIVE ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER AGAINST TENAGLIA MARKETING, LLC. WHICH ARISES FROM YOUR USE, WHETHER INTENDED OR NOT, OF ANY OTHER SITE. THIS WAIVER SPECIFICALLY INCLUDES ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM A PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICE WHICH YOU PURCHASE FROM ANY SITE OTHER THAN THIS SITE AND ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM SECURITY OF INFORMATION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO CREDIT CARD INFORMATION) WHICH YOU USE ON THIS SITE. IN ADDITION, TENAGLIA MARKETING, LLC. ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT WHICH YOU FIND ON SITES THAT LINK EITHER TO OR FROM THE SITE. THIS INCLUDES RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LAWS AND FOR ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL THINGS WHICH MAY BE CONTAINED IN THESE SITES. NOR IS TENAGLIA MARKETING, LLC. RESPONSIBLE SHOULD ANY SITE LINK YOU TO A SITE WHICH YOU FIND OFFENSIVE. TENAGLIA MARKETING, LLC. DOES NOT ENDORSE OR WARRANT THE QUALITY OF ANY GOODS YOU BUY FROM ANY SITE. TENAGLIA MARKETING, LLC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM EITHER YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE IT OR FROM YOUR USE OF ANY SITE LINKED FROM OR TO THE SITE. THIS LIMITATION INCLUDES ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IN WHICH TENAGLIA MARKETING, LLC. OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF POTENTIAL LIABILITY. CERTAIN APPLICABLE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW ALL THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DESCRIBED HEREIN. SHOULD THAT BE THE CASE, TENAGLIA MARKETING LLC.’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES, DAMAGES, CAUSES OF ACTION, AND/OR NEGLIGENCE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU (IF ANY) TO ACCESS THE SITE.
4. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY ENTERING YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE SITE THAT YOU ARE SUBSCRIBING TO A FREE, NO OBLIGATION EMAIL NEWSLETTER. THIS NEWSLETTER IS OFFERED AS A FREE SERVICE BY TENAGLIA MARKETING, LLC., AND NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE SUBSCRIBING OR REMOVING, YOU MAY CONTACT US AT SUPPORT@RISEABOVEYOURCHART.COM FOR PERSONAL ATTENTION. BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WISH TO BE SUBSCRIBED TO THIS NEWSLETTER, AND THAT YOU WILL MAKE NO THREATS, AND TAKE NO ADDITIONAL ACTION AGAINST TENAGLIA MARKETING, LLC. IN THE EVENT YOU ARE UNHAPPY THAT YOU SUBSCRIBED OR ARE NOT ABLE TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS FREE MAILING LIST, AND YOU AGREE THAT THE SMALL INCONVENIENCE OF RECEIVING THIS UNWANTED NEWSLETTER WILL CAUSE YOU NO PERSONAL, EMOTIONAL, OR FINANCIAL HARM WHATSOEVER. YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE OPTED-IN TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER BY PROVIDING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON OUR WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER, SIMPLY CLICK ON THE UNSUBSCRIBE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE NEWSLETTER. IF YOU NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CONTACT US AT SUPPORT@RISEABOVEYOURCHART.COM.
5. THIS PAGE RECEIVES COMPENSATION FOR CLICKS ON, PURCHASE OF, AND LEADS GENERATED FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FEATURED ON THIS SITE.
6. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE VIEWED BY MINORS OR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. BY ENTERING THIS SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm and continuing commitment to the privacy of personal information provided by those visiting and interacting with this web site. We hold the privacy of your personal information in the highest regard. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
We recognizes the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our site. This policy will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and our customers’ needs.
What Information Do We Collect? When you visit this web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site.
1. Personal Information You Choose to Provide
When you register for any of our products, services or newsletters you will provide us information about yourself.
Credit Card Information
If you choose to avail of our services, you may need to give personal information and authorization to obtain information from various credit services. For example, you may need to provide the following information:
-Credit card number
-Name on credit card
-Credit card billing address
-Business and home phone number
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
2. Web Site Use Information
Similar to other commercial Web sites, our Web site utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and web server log files to collect information about how our Web site is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Web site, and the Web sites visited just before and just after our Web site.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing the products and services you requested, to process your payment, , to monitor the use of the service, our marketing and promotional efforts and improve our content and service offerings, and customize our site’s content, layout, services and for other lawful purposes. These uses improve our site and better tailor it to meet your needs.
Furthermore, such information may be shared with others on an aggregate basis. Personally identifiable information or business information will not be shared with parties except as required by law.
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by emailing us at the link provided on the newsletter.
What Are Cookies?
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
Sharing and Selling Information
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identify a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by emailing us at the usual address.
What About Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information? We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights. We may also disclose account information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms of Service or to protect the safety of our users and the Public.
What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?
We are not responsible for the practices employed by Web sites linked to or from our Web site or the information or content contained therein. Often links to other Web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our Web site.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
Please note that your information will be stored and processed on our computers in the United States. The laws on holding personal data in the United States may be less stringent than the laws of your Country of residence or citizenship. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Choice/Opt-In/Opt-Out This site allows visitors to unsubscribe so that they will not receive future messages. After unsubscribing we will discontinue sending the particular messages as soon as technically feasible.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
A Special Note About Children
Minors are not eligible to use our services, and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us.
Acquisition or Changes in Ownership
In the event that the web site (or a substantial portion of its assets) is acquired, your information would be considered part of those assets, and may be part of those assets that are transferred.